Friday, March 9, 2012

BIRTHDAYPOST.... jamón!!!

NEEDLESS to say..... i had the most wonderful birthday [week] ever. it has definitely been my best birthday to date. i received a care package from my mommy, a card from my brother, had a skype date with my beautiful boss lady, had two birthday celebrations - one when the clock struck twelve, and the other with formal attire on my actual birthday, a special lunch yesterday with my favorite foods, and my señora even gave me a present (a scarf from mango)! but my group definitely made it what it was.. and big ups to everyone who went out on my actual birthday and dressed up.. it made me so happy. a special shoutout to xtina for all her love this week.. you're the best.  here's a few photos from this week that display my festivities. :)

from my family.. :)

 skype date with my big sissy
from my host mom






No comments:

Post a Comment