Thursday, February 16, 2012

cosas buenas

AHHH! I am ecstatic today. I ran errands with Cristina earlier and we finally found Mango! (my beloved/favorite Spanish store...other than Desigual in Barcelona, of course.) After about 45 minutes of walking around and asking numerous different Spaniards how to get there, we finally did.
I was also excited to go to 'lupa' the grocery store here - to buy larger toiletries.. which may sound weird.. but it made me feel like my stay seems a lot more permanent/real. :)
anddd... I came back to find a Valentine's Day package from my mommy!...which consisted of girl scout cookies :)
I then proceeded to buy my plane tickets and start to make plans for Barcelona with some of my group from March 16-19.
Ahhh... good day. Ahora, escuela!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see how large bottles would make it seem like you are truly living there! Glad you found them and the store. Luv, Dad

    ReplyDelete